Air Track Drill Atlas Copco ROC606
Air Track Drill Atlas Copco ROC606, designed and manufactured by Atlas Copco who provide innovative equipment, consumables and service for drilling and rock excavation. The Atlas Copco ROC606 air track drill offers smooth operation thanks to its two independent hydraulic motors and dynamic braking system. High ground clearance and hydraulic track oscillation saves time and enables drilling over uneven ground.
Whether the application is surface mining, infrastructure, civil engineering, well drilling or geo technical, this Atlas Copco Air Track Drill will increase your productivity.
Air Track Drill features:
- Surface drill rig for construction, mining and quarrying.
- Interchangeable between Down-The-Hole and top hammer drilling to meet different applications.
- Compact machine for convenient transportation over long distances.
- One-man operated machine.
- Manoeuvers rough terrain with ease.
Contact John Williamson for more information about our comprehensive range of drilling accessories including drifters, drill rods and bits, dust collectors, shanks and couplings, rotary heads and compressor air ends.
|Main application area||Mining ; Quarrying|
|Hole diameter||89 mm – 115 mm|